Emploi - Full-time Watchmaking Instructor (M/F)
The WOSTEP Foundation provides a range of key educational programs and consulting services for the Swiss watch industry. With our predominant focus on customer service, WOSTEP is responsible for training and educating technical personnel in various roles from watchmakers to watchmaking instructors. Through our Worldwide Partnership platform, WOSTEP services the needs of the industry across the globe. We are now searching for the right person to complement our team.
Full-time Watchmaking Instructor (M/F)
Worldwide Partnership department, Neuchâtel.
- Conducting practical and theoretical programs.
- Development of curriculum support and documentation.
- Administering technical competence assessments.
- Translation - English>German>English.
- Travel to our Worldwide Partnership locations.
- Certified watchmaker WOSTEP 3000-hour program graduate, or Swiss federal diploma (CFC4), or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in customer service, experience in training development an asset. Experience in micro-mechanics also to be considered favourably.
- Proven ability in teaching or technical training.
- Proficiency in German (Hochdeutsch) and English, with experience in translation between the two.
French and other languages an asset.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible, positive and adaptable personality with an interest in foreign cultures.
- Available for international travel (8-10wks per year)
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Start date: 2018 - to be agreed
Application deadline: 31st October, 2017
If you possess all the above attributes we look forward to receiving your application in English only.
Please send us a detailed outline of your interest describing why you would be suitable for this position with a comprehensive CV, including references. Applications will be accepted either electronically or by post, see below:
Address: Fondation WOSTEP
Rue des Saars 99,
CH-2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland